Them Beatles have been touring continually with the original lineup since 2009, entertaining casual fans and Beatle-freaks alike with their mix of hits, classic album tracks and seldom performed rarities.
In that time the band have amassed an unparalleled repertoire of nearly 250 songs, an impressive array of over 30 authentic Beatle instruments and a huge collection of detailed costumes.
From weddings to international festivals
As well as weddings, functions and corporate events, Them Beatles have performed at many of the most widely renowned international Beatle festivals and events. They continue to bring their 6-act, career-spanning theatre show to some of the most prestigious venues in the world.
Selected highlights include:
- wowing Liverpool International Beatleweek for 4 consecutive years with a series of themed shows featuring material from the ‘Hamburg era’ to the ‘Solo Years’ (and everything in between!) to fans from across the globe, helping to cement their reputation among the Beatle community
- performing The Beatles’ albums ‘Please Please Me’, ‘With The Beatles’, ‘Beatles For Sale’, ‘Help!’ and ‘Rubber Soul’ in their entirety (plus associated B-sides!) to commemorate the 50th anniversary of each album’s release
- invited by Cavern City Tours to headline the Liverpool Philharmonic Hall during their second consecutive year performing at International Beatleweek
- performing for 52,000 music fans at the Innibos Music Festival in South Africa
- extended tours of prestigious venues in Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Norway, Singapore, India and Dubai
- personally invited by Belle & Sebastian to close their All Tomorrows Parties festival in 2010, performing alongside acts such as The Zombies, Franz Ferdinand and Edwyn Collins
- television appearances on BBC One (The One Show), STV, Shaw TV (Canada), SABC (South Africa), DW-TV (Germany) and TVNorge (Norway)